Welcome to ThunderChain Open Platform (Website: open.onethingcloud.com) and use the products and services provided by Shenzhen OneThing Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "OneThing"). Before completing the registration process in the official website, you must carefully read and understand the contents and terms of the ThunderChain Open Platform Developer Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Service Agreement"), in particular, the contents and terms that may limit your rights or increase your relevant obligations, and choose to accept or not accept the Service Agreement after confirming full understanding of the entire contents and terms. Once you click the "Agree Terms and Register" or begin to use the service of ThunderChain Open Platform (hereinafter referred to as the "Open Platform") in any other way, it means that you have read and agreed the Service Agreement and all contents and terms issued from time to time by OneThing.
Regarding the Service Agreement, you will be advised to pay special attention to the restrictions, disclaimer, the terms of determination and handling on your violation and breach of contract by OneThing, and the forum selection clause, etc. Before accepting the Service Agreement, please read the entire contents hereof carefully. If you have any questions about the terms hereof, please consult the Customer Service of the Open Platform official website, we will explain the terms to you. In case that you do not agree with any content hereof, or fail to understand the interpretation made by the Open Platform on the terms hereof accurately, please do not proceed any further operations until you have made clear and understood all contents and terms hereof.
1. Terms and Definitions
Unless otherwise specified, the terms herein shall have the following definitions:
1.1 Open Platform or platform: the Open Platform which includes the website of open.onethingcloud.com and the subordinate pages of the platform website owned, controlled and operated by OneThing.
1.2 Developer or you: a natural person, legal person or other organization who/which, after valid registration and application, develops, creates or obtains legal authorization to operate various applications in its own name, connects them to the Open Platform to provide various services to users, and independently assumes legal responsibility. In particular, developers using ThunderChain Asset Contract Standards in their applications must be independent legal persons legally established and validly existing under the law of the People's Republic of China.
1.3 Application: application programs and related services developed and created by developers in their own names, and use Open Platform services after registration on the Open Platform. The application and any functions, data and information generated by the application can only be read and used within a limited scope, and shall not be used for any purpose contrary to laws and regulations, and shall not engage in any illegal business.
1.4 Service: the services, related technologies and network support services provided by the Open Platform, which are displayed on the website of open.onethingcloud.com, such as LinkToken capacity access, ThunderChain Smart Contract development access, etc. The Open Platform provides services only to the scope agreed herein.
1.5 User: a user of applications, information systems, or Internet services provided by developers on the Open Platform.
1.6 User data: user-related data generated by users in the process of using the Open Platform, applications, etc., including but not limited to voice data and image data submitted by the users, data formed by user operations, etc.
1.7 Open Platform operation data: relevant data generated by users and developers in the process of using the Open Platform services, including but not limited to data submitted by users or developers, data formed by their operations, all kinds of transaction data, etc.
1.8 Information system: all development programs and data information including but not limited to application information, contract codes, etc.
2. OneThing and Developers all agree and understand that
2.1 The Open Platform is a neutral platform service provider. Under the Service Agreement, OneThing only provides developers with open interfaces for development services or related neutral technical support services, and OneThing owns the right to select developers who use the services based on the factors including the orderly operation and healthy development of the ThunderChain and the platform.
2.2 Developers develop, create, or legally operate their applications in their own names and take full responsibility independently. OneThing will not, nor will it likely to participate in any activities such as R&D and operation of developers' applications, and OneThing will not modify, edit or sort the developers' applications.
2.3 The developers shall restrict the functions of the applications according to local laws and regulations of the users' locations and the regulatory policies (including but not limited to prohibition of initial coin offerings, securities issuance, illegal fund raising, financial fraud, pyramid selling, etc.). Any disputes, liabilities, etc. arising from the applications and services of the developers, and any consequences caused by the developers' violation of relevant laws and regulations (including but not limited to local laws and regulations and regulatory policies of the users' locations) or the agreements hereof shall be irrelevant to OneThing, and the developers shall solely assume all responsibilities and compensate for all losses. In case of the infringement of rights and interests of OneThing and others, the developers shall solely assume all responsibilities and compensate for all losses.
2.4 The ownership and other related rights of user data and Open Platform operation data belong to OneThing and are business secrets of OneThing, except for the relevant rights enjoyed by users according to law. The aforesaid data shall not be used for purposes other than those agreed herein and shall not be made available to others in any form without the prior written consent of OneThing.
2.5 Before using the platform, you should open the LinkToken exchange service and obtain the LinkToken exchange merchant account.
2.6 You should manage the creation, authorization and deletion of the login account. You should properly keep sensitive information such as LinkToken exchange merchant account, public key of LinkToken exchange operation address, encryption key and platform login account. In case of information leakage or password loss, all operations of stolen account in the platform shall be deemed as your behaviors, and you shall assume all responsibilities.
3. Developers' Rights and Obligations
3.1 Account registration
3.1 You should register your developer account (hereinafter referred to as "account") to become a developer by logging in the Open Platform website or by other designated means of the Open Platform by using e-mail address or mobile phone number. The e-mail address or mobile phone number used to register the account must be in your legal possession. Once the account is successfully registered, you shall not allow any third party to be the owner of your account in any way (including but not limited to assignment and gift). If the account has been successfully registered through the mobile phone number, it shall be bound to an e-mail address in time.
3.1.2 In order to guarantee the legality and security of the service, you shall not use your account for other purposes in violation of the agreements hereof, including but not limited to applying for the service for third-party applications with your account. Otherwise, OneThing shall have the rights to unilaterally restrict, suspend or terminate the provision of service to you and / or your registered applications at any time, and you and / or your registered applications shall not continue or re-use the service without the written consent of OneThing.
3.1.3 The e-mail address or mobile phone number and password that you use to register account are the certificate for you to log in and use the service. You should take security measures to safeguard your e-mail account or mobile phone number, password and sensitive information such as passwords for entering and managing all kinds of products in the service and the service. All losses and consequences caused by the loss or leakage of the above-mentioned passwords due to improper security measures or your other behaviors shall be borne by you solely, for which OneThing shall not be held liable.
3.1.4 You guarantee that the e-mail address or mobile phone number that you have registered for this service account is legally owned by you. The operations of aforesaid e-mail address and mobile phone number in the service are the operations done by you or others authorized by you and are binding on you, which include but not limited to registration of service account, submission of relevant qualification materials, confirmation and approval of relevant agreements and rules, selection of specific service categories, settlement, etc. Meanwhile, you shall assume the legal responsibility for all operations carried out with all the aforesaid e-mail address or mobile phone number as the identification.
3.1.5 If you find any other person falsely using or embezzling your account and password, or any other situation without your legal authorization, you should immediately notify OneThing in a valid manner (including but not limited to providing your identity information and related identity information, relevant facts and your requirements, etc.). After receiving your valid request and verifying your identity, OneThing will take corresponding measures according to different circumstances. Where the information provided by you is not complete or not provided in time, which leads to the failure of OneThing to verify your identity or determine your demands, and then OneThing cannot deal with it in a timely manner, you shall assume the losses caused by this situation. Meanwhile, OneThing shall take a reasonable period to take measures on your request. OneThing will not assume any responsibility for any loss caused by the actions of others after you notify OneThing but before OneThing takes measures on the basis of your valid notice.
3.1.6 You understand and agree that, in order to protect your and users' data security and prevent user information from being disclosed, damaged, falsified or lost, OneThing has the right to conduct access review on the information systems you access, including but not limited to technical level review, security level review, subject qualification review, etc., and recommend measures on anti-intrusion, anti-virus, etc. based on the results of the review. Where your information system still fails to meet the requirements for protecting user data security, OneThing has the right to refuse or terminate provision of the service.
3.2 Qualification materials
3.2.1 You guarantee that you will truthfully fill out and submit account registration information and developer authentication information, and assume responsibility for the authenticity, legality, accuracy and validity of the information; you are legally qualified to or have been approved by relevant government departments to use the service, access and operate the application or provide relevant services; the information such as the subject qualification information, other relevant qualifications or certificates and any other documents provided by you shall be true, accurate and complete, and where there is any change in relevant information, you shall update it on the Open Platform within  working days after the change; you have the ability to perform the obligations and various behaviors under the Service Agreement; your performance of the relevant obligations and engagement in related activities will not violate any legal documents binding on you. Otherwise, OneThing shall have the right to delay, refuse or terminate the provision of the service and to penalize the illegal account in accordance with the Service Agreement, and you and/or the application you registered may not continue or re-use the service without the written consent of OneThing, and you shall solely assume all responsibilities arising therefrom, and compensate for all losses caused to third parties and OneThing.
3.2.2 You guarantee that you will, in accordance with the laws and regulations and the requirements of the OneThing, submit the true and accurate subject qualification information with contact name (title), address, and email address and other related information required by the use of the service, which are confirmed by your signature and seal.
3.2.3 You guarantee that you have, by law, had or obtained the relevant legal qualifications or permission or approval from the relevant authorities for providing various services through your application on the Open Platform, and you shall submit relevant qualifications or certificates to OneThing. Where, for your own reasons, you fail to obtain the legal qualifications or the permission or approval of the relevant authorities for providing the relevant services, you will be liable for any direct or indirect losses caused to you, OneThing or any third party, and shall make compensation for such losses.
3.2.4 You guarantee that the various services provided through your application on the Open Platform comply with the provisions of relevant national laws and regulations, as well as relevant agreements and rules, and will not infringe the legal rights of any person. Meanwhile, you shall provide relevant supporting documents such as certificates of copyright and patent rights in accordance with the law, contract or requirements of OneThing.
3.3 Service Fees
3.3.1 Some services of the Open Platform are currently provided free of charge (such as the certification service for the qualification of Open Platform developers, etc.). Where the free service is changed to be paid services, you shall abide by the relevant special rules of OneThing if you continue to use or start using the paid services.
3.3.2 OneThing may modify and change the charging standards and charging methods of the paid services according to actual needs, and may also charge for some free services. OneThing will make a notice or announcement on the corresponding service page prior to the aforesaid modification, change or start of charging. Where you do not agree to the aforesaid modification, changes or paid contents, you shall stop using the service.
3.3.3 If you open the LinkToken exchange service within the Open Platform herein, OneThing has the right to charge the exchange fee for the exchange service. The specific amount will be clearly stated at the time of your application, and OneThing reserves the right to adjust the exchange service fee according to the actual situation.
3.4 Certification of Developer Qualification
3.4.1 You can apply for Open Platform developer qualification certification (hereinafter referred to as "developer certification") for your developer account. The developer certification service is only limited to the developer qualification examination. OneThing only examines the materials and information submitted by you, and does not assume any responsibility or provide any guarantee for your actual operation. Where there is any dispute with other developers or third parties due to your behavior, you shall be solely responsible for the dispute, and shall compensate according to law in case of any damages caused to OneThing, other developers or third parties.
3.4.2 In order to provide more professional services to users, you agree and authorize OneThing to entrust a third party to examine and verify the authentication information submitted by you, and to determine the certification results after independent judgment based on the examination situation Meanwhile, in order to protect the prior rights of relevant obligees and regulate the operation of the platform in accordance with the law, some Open Platform developer accounts are required to be verified for registration and use As for the specific rules regarding developer certification, please follow the special rules issued by OneThing for this purpose.
3.5 Application Requirements
3.5.1 You shall be responsible for the creation, development, editing, processing, modification, testing, operation and maintenance of your application(s) on your own, and solely assume the corresponding costs and responsibilities.
3.5.2 Your application(s) shall comply with relevant laws and regulations, technical specifications or standards, etc., and shall also meet the unified requirements of the Open Platform for application access in terms of technology and security to ensure the safe and stable operation of applications on the Open Platform. In the event that your application violates the clause herein and causes damage to OneThing or any third party, you shall compensate for any direct and indirect losses arising therefrom.
3.5.3 No change shall be made in any form regarding to the use of the API related to the service in your applications. You shall properly and completely mark the words "Powered by ThunderChain Open Platform" or "Technology provided by the ThunderChain Open Platform" in a prominent position in the application. Otherwise, OneThing reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of the service to you at any time.
3.5.4 During the operation of your application on the Open Platform, you are required to provide timely and effective customer service to users, including but not limited to informing customers of customer service channels, providing email/phone number, etc. in a clear and reasonable manner, and solely assume the cost of customer service.
3.5.5 You shall provide relevant obligees with complaint channels, email/phone number, etc. in the application to ensure that the obligees can claim rights to you when they believe that you infringe on their legitimate rights and interests.
3.5.6 In order to ensure that users can correctly identify, distinguish and differentiate applications, and protect the rights to know and rights of choice of the users and legitimate rights and interest of third parties. Your application name shall be related to your application, and shall not infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others in any form and violate the provisions of laws and regulations or morality and social conventions, and each application can only use one application name. You shall submit real, accurate, and complete applications or website information to OneThing, including but not limited to domain names, links, account number and fields allocated by other third parties. OneThing has the right to extract, analyze, evaluate and compare the above information as the basis for verification and judgment of the authenticity, legality and security of related applications and websites. The verification and judgment of OneThing shall not be deemed as any express or implied guarantee by OneThing for your application and OneThing shall not be responsible for any action by you and your application.
3.6 Application Operation
3.6.1 You shall operate your application in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, perform relevant obligations, and solely assume all responsibilities, including but not limited to:
(1) Keep the corresponding log records of access, use, etc. in accordance with relevant laws and regulations;
(2) Actively cooperate to provide relevant information when the state competent authorities inquire such information by law, and;
(3) Actively perform other obligations that you shall perform according to law.
3.6.2 You guarantee that:
(1) Your application, relevant services provided to users, and related information and contents published, will not violate the relevant laws, regulations, policies, etc. and the Service Agreement or related agreements, rules, etc., and will not infringe the legitimate rights and interests of any person;
(2) You are solely responsible for the contents (including but not limited to messages, comments, names, etc.) generated by the users using the application service in your application, to ensure that the contents will not violate the relevant laws, regulations, policies, morality and social conventions; Otherwise, you shall promptly delete, disconnect or take other effective measures, and;
(3) The application design shall attach importance to user experience and respect users' right to know and right of choice. Application services shall adhere to the principle of good faith, without misleading, cheating, and confusing users; shall respect the privacy of users, and shall not harass users and create junk information.
3.6.3 You shall not engage in any violation of laws and regulations including but not limited to the following, and shall not facilitate the following violations of laws and regulations (including but not limited to facilitating the behaviors of users of your application) that:
(1) Against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
(2) Endangers national security, divulges national secrets, subverts state power and undermines national unity;
(3) Damages national honors and interests;
(4) Incites ethnic hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermines ethnic unity;
(5) Undermines the state religious policies and promotes the cults and feudal superstitions;
(6) Spreads rumors, disrupts social order and undermines social stability;
(7) Spreads obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder and terror or abets someone to commit crime;
(8) Insults or slanders others, infringes on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(9) Infringes on the legitimate rights, such as the intellectual property rights, trade secrets, etc. of others;
(10) Maliciously makes up facts and conceals the truth to mislead and deceive others;
(11) Publishes, transmits, and disseminates advertising information and junk information;
(12) Deletes, conceals or changes any patent, copyright, trademark or other ownership statement displayed on or included in the Open Platform;
(13) Interferes or attempts to interfere with the normal operation of any product, any part or function of OneThing in any manner, or produces, releases, or distributes the above-mentioned tools, methods etc.;
(14) Unless otherwise agreed herein, you shall not use the trademarks and identifications of OneThing including but not limited to "OneThing Cloud Technology", "OneThing Cloud", "LinkToken" or any variant, abbreviation or rewriting thereof without the written permission of OneThing;
(15) Avoids, attempts to avoid, or claims to be able to avoid any content protection mechanism, or causes users to think that it directly interacts with the Open Platform and relevant products of OneThing;
(16) Uses or applies for the use of OneThing's URL address, technical interface, etc. for third party applications in any manner without the written permission of OneThing;
(17) Displays or provides any information of a user to any other user and any other party in any manner without the consent of the user;
(18) Requests, collects, asks for or otherwise obtains the login account, passwords or any other authentication credentials, including but not limited to the user's mobile phone number, e-mail address, etc.;
(19) Provides proxy authentication credentials for any user for the automatic login on the Open Platform;
(20) Provides tracking functions, including but not limited to identifying any other user's operations such as viewing and clicking on the personal homepage;
(21) Automatically directs the browser window to other web pages;
(22) Gains access to the products or services of OneThing without authorization;
(23) The applications contain any content that may endanger OneThing or the users' rights and interests and the security of network terminal information, such as computer virus, Trojan or other malicious programs.
(24) Sets up or releases any function or content that violates relevant laws and regulations, social conventions and morality, etc.;
(25) Unless otherwise agreed herein, publicly expresses or implies that there is a cooperation relationship between you and OneThing, including but not limited to mutual shareholdings, commercial intercourse or partnership, or claims that OneThing has issued its recognition on you;
(26) Fills in and submits account registration and developer authentication information violate the provisions hereof, or the information of developer certification application is inconsistent with the registered information, and the operation behavior is irrelevant to the identity publicized by the registration or developer certification information;
(27) Coerces and induces other users to follow accounts, click linked pages, open applications or share information in any manner including but not limited to rewarding, coercing and inciting users with physical or virtual items;
(28) It is prohibited to engage in any business prohibited by the laws and regulations and regulatory policies of the user's location, including but not limited to the currency exchange business between legal currency, token or "virtual currency", or buying and selling token or "virtual currency" as the central counterparty, or providing pricing, infomediary and other services for token or "virtual currency"; it is prohibited to engage in acts that disrupt the order of financial securities market, including but not limited to initial coin offering (ICO) and other unauthorized illegal public financing, illegal selling of promissory notes, illegal securities issuance and illegal fund-raising, financial fraud, pyramid selling and other illegal and criminal acts that are strictly prohibited by the state financial securities regulatory departments.
(29) It is prohibited to conduct illegal or criminal acts, such as money laundering through LinkToken or LinkToken Pocket business or other means, by using the ThunderChain or the services it accesses and obligated to cooperate with OneThing in relevant investigations. Where you refuse to cooperate with the relevant investigations or OneThing believed that you have or are suspected of money laundering or any other illegal activity, fraud or breach of the principle of good faith or the Service Agreement, OneThing shall have the right to take one, several or all of the following measures: (a) suspend or terminate the provision of some or all of the services hereunder; (b) terminate the Service Agreement; (c) cancel your account service; (d) if any loss is caused to OneThing, you shall be required to assume the corresponding liability for compensation;
(30) You guarantee that the services and functions developed or provided on the basis of ThunderChain Asset Contract Standards shall be launched in conjunction with other services and functions in your application for users.
(31) Other behaviors and contents that are deemed as inappropriate by OneThing and behaviors prohibited by other laws and regulations, and;
(32) Third-party software or technology may be used in the service. The agreements or other documents related to the third-party software or technology are integral parts of the Service Agreement with the same legal effect. You shall abide by these agreements or documents. Otherwise, you shall assume all the responsibilities. Any dispute arising from the use of third-party software or technology in the service shall be resolved by that third party.
3.7 Rules on User Data
3.7.1 The applications and services must meet the following requirements for the collection, storage, and usage of the user data:
(1) Where your application or service needs to collect any user data, you must obtain the user's explicit consent in advance, and shall only collect the user data requisite for the purpose of running the application and realizing the function. Meanwhile, the user shall be informed with the purpose, scope and use of relevant data collection to ensure the right to know of the user;
(2) You must take necessary protective measures after the data collection to prevent the misuse, falsification and leakage of the data.
(3) The user data you collected in a particular application can only be used in that particular application, and cannot be used outside that particular application or for any other purpose, nor can it be provided to others in any manner;
(4) You shall provide the users with the way to modify and delete the user data to ensure that the users can delete the data by themselves when required, and ensure that the relevant data is completely deleted.
3.7.2 Without the permission of OneThing, you shall not collect, store, capture, obtain or require user to provide data including but not limited to information content, user data or other data of the Open Platform or its service platform that are deemed as sensitive information by OneThing (including but not limited to the account number and passwords of Open Platform, account number and passwords of OneCloud, account address of LinkToken Pocket, etc.) through the service, and you shall not provide the above-mentioned legally obtained data to its users and customers for creating, supplementing or maintaining their own relationship chains.
3.7.3 You shall not use the data obtained by the service (including but not limited to the user data of Open Platform, etc.) to conduct or implement any form of promotion, marketing and advertising without the permission of OneThing.
3.7.4 Where OneThing deems that the way in which you collect and use the user data may damage the user experience, OneThing has the right to require you to delete the relevant data and not to collect and use the user data in that manner.
3.7.5 OneThing has the right to restrict or prevent you from accessing user data and Open Platform data.
3.7.6 Once you stop using the service or the Open Platform, or OneThing terminates your use of the service for any reason, you must immediately delete all the data (including various backups) obtained from the Open Platform and not to use it in any manner.
3.7.7 In addition to the service, you shall solely take reasonable and safe technical measures to ensure the safety of all kinds of data stored in OneThing server due to the use of the service (including but not limited to installing the software, taking encryption measures or other safety measures by yourself), and assume full responsibility for the results arising from your behaviors.
4. Rights and Obligations of OneThing
4.1 OneThing will provide you with the services of the service type you choose. You understand and agree that, based on the user experience, operation safety of the Open Platform or its service platform, requirements of the platform rules, healthy development and other comprehensive factors, OneThing has the right to choose its service recipients or cooperation partners, to decide the objects and the scope to be disclosed in terms of function opening, data interface and relevant data, and to remove the contracts, suspend or terminate the provision of the service to the developers or applications that are in the following circumstances, including but not limited to:
(1) In violation of laws and regulations or the Service Agreement;
(2) Affecting the user experience;
(3) Having potential safety hazards;
(4) Similar or identical to the main functions or functional components of the Open Platform, or having the main effectiveness of the above functions or functional components attainable;
(5) Having the interface, style, function, description or user experience similar to the Open Platform or its service platform, which may cause the Open Platform users to believe that the functions or services they use are from OneThing or authorized by OneThing, and;
(6) In violation of the operating principles of the Open Platform or its service platform, or not conforming to OneThing's other management requirements.
OneThing has the right to formulate rules for rating and penalty of specific violations according to the above basic principles. For details, please refer to Standard of Penalty for Violation of ThunderChain Smart Contract and Standard of Penalty for Violation in LinkToken Exchange (collectively referred to as "Standard of Penalty for Violation"). In addition, OneThing has the right to timely adjust and revise the Standard of Penalty for Violation according to the local laws and regulations and regulatory policies of the locations of the users. You have the rights and obligations to timely visit and understand the above documents and follow them.
4.2 It is one of OneThing's basic principles to ensure your information security. Without your consent, OneThing will not disclose or provide your information to any company, organization or individual other than OneThing and its affiliates, except for the following circumstances:
(1) It can be provided in accordance with the Service Agreement or other relevant agreements, rules, etc.;
(2) It can be provided in accordance with laws and regulations;
(3) It would be provided under the requirement of the administrative, judicial and other government departments;
(4) It would be provided by OneThing to a third party with your permission;
(5) It is needed to resolve any reported incident and take any proceeding;
(6) It must be provided for taking necessary and reasonable actions to prevent serious violations or suspected crimes.
4.3 Although OneThing has made great efforts to protect your information, there is still no guarantee that with the existing security technology, your information will not be disclosed or stolen due to the force majeure or causes not attributed to OneThing, and you agree that OneThing does not assume all the legal obligations for your losses arising therefrom.
4.4 OneThing has the right to develop and operate applications that are similar to or competing with yours, and OneThing does not guarantee that there is no application from other developer competing with yours on the Open Platform.
4.5 OneThing has the right to explain to the users that the application is developed by you and that you provide customer services to users on pages including but not limited to application introduction pages or installation pages.
4.6 OneThing may transfer part of or all the rights and obligations under the Service Agreement to others. Upon notification of such transfer, if you do not agree with such transfer, you have the right to stop using the services under the Service Agreement. Otherwise, you are deemed to accept it.
4.7 Unless otherwise agreed, OneThing does not have to pay any fees to you for its rights and interests under the Service Agreement.
4.8 You understand and agree that, in order to promote your applications to more Internet users, OneThing has the right to take the following actions without your consent:
(1) OneThing can publicize and promote in various forms for the product services on platforms and websites other than the Open Platform;
(2) OneThing may, in accordance with the overall operational arrangements, independently choose to provide your available applications, information systems and other Internet services to some or all the worldwide Internet users;
(3) OneThing has the right to use the LOGO, identification, name, picture and other related materials of your applications for the purpose of the Service Agreement.
5. Legal Liability
5.1 You guarantee that your use of the service and any other acts of you do not infringe on anyone's legitimate rights and interests.
5.2 You understand and agree that: if OneThing discovers on its own for the first time or the second time, or finds based on the information of relevant departments and the complaints of the right holders, that you may infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others, OneThing has the right to make independent judgment according to the knowledge of ordinary people to determine whether you have infringed on the legitimate rights and interests of others. If so, OneThing has the right to unilaterally take one or more of the following measures at any time:
(1) Disabling new user access and restricting old users from logging in to the applications that infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(2) Disabling new user access and restricting old users from logging in to the Internet services that infringe on the lawful rights and interests of others;
(3) Terminating the Open Platform services for the applications that infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others, by getting them offline;
(4) Investigating your legal responsibility;
(5) Announcing your acts to the public, and;
(6) Taking other measures that OneThing deems appropriate.
Even if you modify the applications that infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others to rectify the violation, you agree that OneThing still has the right to get the modified applications offline. In addition, if necessary, you can take the modified applications that no longer infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others as new applications to be accessible on the Open Platform according to the procedures and specifications of the Open Platform.
5.3 You understand and agree that if OneThing discovers on its own or finds based on the information of relevant departments and the complaints of the right holders for the third time or more, that you may infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others, OneThing has the right to make independent judgment according to the knowledge of ordinary people to determine whether you have infringed on the legitimate rights and interests of others. If so, OneThing has the right to unilaterally take one or more of the following measures at any time:
(1) Requiring you to immediately modify or delete relevant contents that infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others;
(2) Disabling new user access and restricting old users from logging in to the applications that infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others or all or any of your applications;
(3) Terminating the Open Platform services for the applications that infringe on the legitimate rights and interests of others, or all or any of your applications, by getting them offline;
(4) Forbidding any of your new applications to be accessible on the Open Platform in the future;
(5) Investigating your legal responsibilities;
(6) Announcing your acts to the public, and;
(7) Taking other measures that OneThing deems appropriate.
5.4 You guarantee that your use of the service and any other acts do not in violation of any relevant laws and regulations, the Service Agreement and relevant agreements and rules. Otherwise, you understand and agree that if OneThing discovers on its own, or finds based on the information of relevant departments and the complaints of the right holders, that you may be in violation of the above guarantees, OneThing has the right to make independent judgment according to the knowledge of ordinary people to determine whether you are in such violation. If so, OneThing has the right to unilaterally take one or more of the following measures at any time:
(1) Asking you to immediately modify or delete relevant contents that are in violation of the above;
(2) Disabling new user access and restricting old users from logging in to the applications that are in violation of the above guarantees or all or any of your applications;
(3) Terminating the Open Platform services for the applications that are in violation of the above guarantees, or all or any of your applications, by getting them offline;
(4) Forbidding any of your new applications to be accessible on the Open Platform in the future;
(5) Investigating your legal responsibilities;
(6) Announcing your acts to the public, and;
(7) Taking other measures that OneThing deems appropriate.
5.5 Where OneThing takes any action or measure against you or your applications in accordance with the above provisions, other relevant covenants under the Service Agreement or because of your violation of relevant laws and regulations, you shall be held responsible for the disputes and responsibilities arising therefrom. You shall assume all your losses arising therefrom, and compensate OneThing or others for all losses suffered.
6. Contract Removal
6.1 In the daily review of developers and their published applications, if it is found that the developer's use of the contract service is in violation of the Service Agreement or the developer has illegal behaviors, OneThing has the right to disable the developer's contract calling interface or restrict the developer's contract invoking function.
6.2 After the contract is removed, OneThing will notify the relevant developer via SMS and/or email.
6.3 After the contract is removed, OneThing reserves the following rights of the relevant developer:
(1) After the contract is removed, the developer can still have access to the record and transaction data of the contract in the contract center/browser;
(2) After the contract is removed, the developer can rectify the contract function by "Modifying";
(3) After the rectification is completed, the developer can submit the contract to OneThing for review. Upon OneThing considers that the contract is acceptable for re-loading, the contract will be allowed to be re-loaded.
6.4 Where the contract is removed due to the developer's reasons, if the developer's user rights and interests are affected, all the legal consequences arising therefrom shall be assumed by the developer, without any legal liability against OneThing.
7. Suspension or Termination of the Service
7.1 If you notify OneThing in writing not to accept the Service Agreement or its modification, OneThing reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of the service to you at any time.
7.2 If, due to the force majeure, you cannot continue to use the service or OneThing fails to provide the service, OneThing reserves the right to terminate the Agreement at any time.
7.3 If other conditions of suspension or termination agreed in the Service Agreement occur or are realized, OneThing reserves the right to suspend or terminate the provision of the service to you at any time.
7.4 Where due to your breach of the Service Agreement, after the termination of the provision of the service to you according to the Agreement, if you, subsequently directly or indirectly, by registering in the name of others to reuse the service, OneThing has the right to unilaterally suspend or terminate the provision of the service.
7.5 If the Service Agreement or the service is terminated for any reason, OneThing reserves the right to retain or delete all the information in your account or any data stored on OneThing's server resulting from your use of the service, including any data that you have not completed before the service is terminated.
7.6 If the Service Agreement or the service is terminated for any reason, you shall back up the data and other information and arrange other related matters with your users, and you shall be fully responsible for all the losses suffered by OneThing arising therefrom.
7.7 If you are engaged in business that violates national laws, regulations and regulatory policies, OneThing will terminate the Service Agreement and fulfill its legal obligations in accordance with laws and regulations.
8.1 You understand and agree that: in view of the particularity of the network services, OneThing reserves the right to under the circumstance of without notifying you, change, suspend or terminate part of or all the services at any time based on the overall operation of the Open Platform or related operational specifications, rules, etc. You agree to waive the right to pursue the responsibility against OneThing for your losses arising therefrom.
8.2 You understand and agree that: in order to provide you with better services, OneThing has the right to overhaul, maintain and upgrade the platform or associated equipment providing the service on a regular or irregular basis. Such circumstances may result in interruption or suspension of related services for a reasonable period. You agree to waive the right to pursue the responsibility against OneThing for your losses arising therefrom.
8.3 You understand and agree that: OneThing's services are provided in accordance with the status quo of the existing technologies and conditions. OneThing will try its best to provide you with continuous and safe services; however, OneThing can neither guarantee to provide impeccable services, nor anticipate and prevent the service interruption, data loss and other losses and risks due to legal, technical and other risks at any time, including but not limited to the force majeure, viruses, Trojans horse, hacker attacking, system instability, defective third-party services, policy changes, governmental behaviors, etc. Therefore, you agree that even if there are defects in the services provided by OneThing, the above-mentioned defects are unavoidable at current technical level, which shall not be deemed as a breach by OneThing. You agree to waive the right to pursue the responsibility against OneThing for your data or information losses arising therefrom.
8.4 You understand and agree that: during the use of the service, the service maybe interrupted due to the risks such as force majeure. The force majeure refers to an unforeseeable, insurmountable and unavoidable objective condition that and has a significant impact on either or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, plague epidemic and storms, and social events such as wars, turmoil, policy changes and governmental acts. In the above situations, OneThing will try its best to cooperate with relevant units as soon as possible and carry out restoration in time. You agree to waive the right to pursue the responsibility against OneThing for your losses arising therefrom.
8.5 You understand and agree to waive the right to pursue the responsibility against OneThing for any loss due to interruption or obstruction of the service in the following circumstances:
(1) Damages by computer viruses, Trojans horse or other malicious programs and hacker attacks;
(2) Failure of your or OneThing's computer softwares, systems, hardwares and communication lines;
(3) Your improper operation;
(4) Your use of the service without the authorization of OneThing;
(5) Other circumstances beyond the control or cannot be reasonably foreseen by OneThing.
9.1 OneThing may inform you of the rules, notices, instructions and other information in one or more of the following ways: webpage announcement, webpage prompt, e-mail, SMS, regular mail and the internal message via the account management system in which you registered. Once such information has been issued or sent by OneThing in any of the above ways, it is deemed that you have accepted and agreed its binding effect on you. If you do not accept it, please inform OneThing in writing, otherwise you are deemed to accept and agree it.
9.2 If you have not received any rules, notices, nstructions or other information due to incorrect information such as your email address, mobile phone number and mailing address, you agree that you are still deemed to have received the relevant information and acknowledged its binding effect on you. The consequences and liabilities are at your own risk.
9.3 You also agree that OneThing or its partners may send other information that may not be relevant to the service, including but not limited to commercial advertisements, to your email address or mobile phone number.
9.4 If you need to notify OneThing of any matter, you shall notify OneThing in writing in accordance with the contact information officially published for the service.
10. Intellectual Property Right
10.1 The intellectual property rights of the contents (including but not limited to webpages, texts, pictures, audios, videos, graphics, etc.) provided by OneThing in the service are all owned by OneThing, except for those owned by others according to law. Unless otherwise stated, OneThing reserves the copyrights, patents and other intellectual property rights in the software relying on which OneThing provides the service. The copyrights or the trademark rights in "LinkToken", "ThunderChain", "OneThing", "OneCloud" and OneThing's VI used in the service belong to OneThing. The above and any other intellectual property rights owned by OneThing are protected by law. You shall not use or create derivatives in any form without the written permission of OneThing.
10.2 You only have the right to legally use the service or related API in accordance with the provisions of the Service Agreement. All rights related to the copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights in the API related to the service are owned by OneThing. You shall not use in breach of the contract or violation of law, and you are not allowed to sell, transfer or sub-license the code, API and development tools of OneThing to any department or individual without the written permission of OneThing.
11.1 The Service Agreement involves all the product service and user service agreements of OneThing, the agreements or rules in the annexes to the Service Agreement, and other related agreements and rules about the service that OneThing may issue from time to time. Once the above contents are officially issued, they are considered an integral part of the Service Agreement, which shall also be abided by you. Where the above contents are in conflict with the Service Agreement, the Service Agreement shall prevail. By registering or using any of the services under the Service Agreement, you are deemed to have read and agree to be bound by the Service Agreement and the above contents. OneThing reserves the right to unilaterally modify the Service Agreement or the above contents if necessary. In such case, if you continue to use the service, you are deemed to have accepted the revision. If you do not accept it, you shall stop using the service.
11.2 The Service Agreement is signed in Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong, P.R.C.
11.3 The establishment, validity, performance, interpretation and dispute resolution of the Service Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China (excluding the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, the Macao Special Administrative Region and Taiwan).
11.4 Where any dispute arises between you and OneThing, it shall be settled through friendly negotiation first. Where no settlement is reached, both parties agree to submit the dispute to the People's Court of Nanshan District, Shenzhen, Guangdong.
11.5 The headings of all the clauses of the Service Agreement are for reading convenience only, without actual meaning and cannot be used as a basis for interpretation of the implication of the Service Agreement.